We are open to visitors and tours! View our COVID-19 Response Plan.
Great Plains Nursing and Rehabilitation
315 E 19th St,
Dumas, TX 79029
Main Phone: 806.935.4143
Customer Care Line
Our skilled care team continually seeks ways to improve the quality of care we offer our residents. As a resident or family member, please feel free to contact our customer care line at any time to express concerns, offer advice, or seek assistance with a problem you may have. Your call can be anonymous, and all concerns are reviewed by our customer care team and followed-up on.
Fill out our contact form below and a representative from our team will be in touch shortly.
We will help you take full advantage of your unique plan benefits. We strive to make you aware of your coverage limits in advance, helping you make the best financial decisions for your care.
- Aetna Commercial & MCR Advantage
- AmeriGroup MCR Advantage – DIRECT
- AmeriGroup STAR+PLUS LTC MCD
- BCBSTX Commercial HMO, PPO and Indemnity Plans
- Care Improvement Plus MCR Advantage
- Cigna Healthcare of Texas
- Cigna HealthSpring STAR+PLUS LTC MCD
- Coventry Worker’s Comp
- Humana Commercial & MCR Advantage Levels of Care
- Molina Healthcare MCR Advantage
- Molina STAR+PLUS LTC MCD
- Molina MMP MCR&MCD Dual Demonstration Plan
- Prominence MCR Advantage
- Scott & White Commercial
- Scott & White MCR Co A
- Scott & White MCR Advantage Plan
- Superior Health Plan MCR Advantage
- Superior STAR+PLUS LTC MCD
- United Healthcare Commercial & MCR Advantage
- United Healthcare STAR+PLUS LTC MCD
- PT, OT, ST, IVT, and restorative nursing
- Trach care (all nurses certified)
- oxygen therapy including breathing treatments
- complex and specialized wound care
- In-house labs, X-rays, ultrasounds, and dopplers
- In-house Infection Preventionist
Explore Our Other Communities
We are a part of the Creative Solutions in Healthcare family network. Quality care, outstanding customer service, and creating a caring and compassionate atmosphere for your loved one are among the many qualities of this long-term-care network. Being a part of this network means your loved one has the best possible care and support system. Use the map below to locate other care options in our network. The filter dropdown option will allow you to select the type of care that you need.